Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Blossoming Flower Basket Shawl and Knitting Wendys

My flower basket shawl is going to be a FO soon! Finally I will have something to show. I always get too many projects going and it takes me forever to get anything done. All I have left to do is the edging (which is 10 rows). I hope to have it done so I can show it off at Purly Girls on Monday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tonight my knitting companion has been my cat Lucy. She would like to check out my yarn, but I have to keep it out of her reach. She is also very good at chewing bamboo needles.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today I was reading Wendy's Knits and she had posted that there is a web ring called knitting Wendys. Well I had to join of course.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow -- not only are you a knitting Wendy, but you have a cat named Lucy. Clearly, you are a superior being! :-)

    Wendy
    http://wendyknits.net

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com