Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Friday, April 29, 2005

Brown Sable Sweater

Sorry I haven't been posting regularly lately, I have been really busy. I did manage to make it to Purly Girls on Monday, but I haven't done much knitting since. I have started a sweater for me in a color called sable. I am using Lamb's Pride worsted and using the percentage method for knitting the sweater. If you don't know what that is, there is an article on Knitty.com that gives directions for knitting that method. I am going to try it, and if it works, I will design my own sweaters. It seems like I might have better luck with sweaters fitting than using a store bought pattern. Here is the progress I have made so far:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My new job is going really well. I have been working hard on a project to get a new line of business started. Today, an underwriter I work for gave me a gift certificate to Starbucks! How did she know I was a caffeine addict? It was such a sweet thing to do, the people I work with are the best.

It is raining here today and probably will be all weekend. I was hoping to get outside and do some photography. That is another one of my hobbies I am passionate about. If you haven't already, check out my photography blog called Outdoor Photograpy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com