Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Friday, April 01, 2005

Finally Feeling Better

Today I finally feel back to normal after being very sick for 2 weeks. I was on some strong antibiotics which really upset my stomach, so there were two problems for the price of one. This weekend I will be back to knitting.

I will be finishing up the felted bag, and maybe making a trip to my LYS to get some yarn to make the tennis sweater from the new Vogue Knitting Magazine for my sister. She is a tennis coach and I think that sweater would look great on her.

I was asked to teach a knitting class during our lunch hour at my new job. I think that would be great fun! I love it when people are interested in learning how to knit. That would give me a whole new group of people to knit with during lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com