Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Flower Basket Shawl

I frogged the last two rows and now I am back on track with the Flower Basket Shawl. The hardest part for me is keeping track of where I am in the pattern, and remembering to do YO's. I think I will do some extra repeats so that it will be more of a shawl than a scarf.

I am frustrated with Blogger. I use to be able to post a photo and then go in and edit the post and include the photo and my writing in the same post. Now if I try to edit the post, I lose the link to the photo. Arggg!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Kelly and Pixie said…

    I love the red!!! Great job! I cant wait to see when its done!!

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger stefani said…

    I had the same problem with Hello/Blogger. To fix it you will want to have only one word for your photo or you can go into the post and edit the HTML of the photo name. For some reason when a photo with a name that is longer than one word, it changes the name. So when you go to edit the post and republish you get that icky red x.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com