Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Sock Happy

Tonight I worked on a couple of socks I am trying to finish. Hopefully I will have a picture of the Lithuanian Amber Sock tomorrow. I am a slow knitter when knitting with color, so it takes me a while to finish a project. I had to put the sweaters down for a while, I want to get some of my other projects finished.

I had a second interview today with a company downtown. I think it went pretty well. I should find out tomorrow if I got the job. I hope I did, they seem like a great company to work for.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Glad to hear the second interview went well.
    I found a copy of the Interweave Knits with the Flower Basket Shawl at the shop. Let me know if you want me to put it aside for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com