Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Felted Bag Continues

I am still working on the felted bag, I won't bore you with another picture as it would look similar to the last one. I have been exhausted this week with the new job. Trying to get use to getting up several hours earlier than I am use to has been hard. I love the job though.

I did get some knitting in at the Seattle Stitch N' Bitch group last night. I might get the bag finished this weekend. I really want to get back to the Flower Basket Shawl, but my niece's birthday is in a few weeks and I need to get her present finished.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there " Wendy " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com