Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Before Picture

Today Scott is working on remodeling the bathroom. As you can see by the picture, it is in dire need of a remodel. The tile will be replaced, the cabinet with the sink, the shower curtain, the paint on the wall. When it is finished I will post an after picture.

Tonight I am still working on the felted bag. I thought it would go a lot faster than it is. Tomorrow I think I will make a trip to the LYS, I want to get the new issue of Vogue Knitting.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger winda said…

    Hi there,
    Came across your blog b/c I'm part of Purling Puppies too. Saw that you live just north of me (I live in Ravenna) and wanted to say hello. Your pup is a cutie!
    http://www.hsdesigns.blogspot.com/
    Winda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com