Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Friday, May 27, 2005

Secret Pal 5

I have joined secret pal 5! I am really going to enjoy this. To make things easier for my secret pal I am posting the questionaire.

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?

I admit it, I am a yarn snob. It doesn't have to be expensive, but I can't stand knitting with acrylic.

2. Do you spin? Crochet?

I am learning to spin on a drop spindle and hope to get a wheel this summer.

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)

I only break out in hives from the sun. It's a good thing I live in the Pacific Northwest.

4. How long have you been knitting?

I learned when I was 8. I have knitted on and off over the years, but in the last ten I have been addicted.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?

I don't right now, but maybe I will have to make one.

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)

I like lavender and other floral fragrance except for rose.

7. Do you have a sweet tooth?

Chocolate

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?

I do some quilting and cross stitch.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)

I like alternative music. I have a CD player, but not an Ipod yet.


10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?

Blue, green and red are my favorite colors.

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?

I am in a long term relationship (11 1/2 years) but we are not married. No kids, but a dog and 2 cats.

12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)

My dream is to go to photography school in Montana.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?

I like so many I don't think I have a favorite.

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

The only fiber I don't like is acrylic

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?

Lace and socks.

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?

Socks because they are quick.

17. What are you knitting right now?

3 sweaters, 2 pairs of socks, a shawl and a scarf.

18. What do you think about ponchos?

I don't like them.

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?

Circular.

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?

Bamboo or aluminum

21. Are you a sock knitter?

Yes, I am addicted to them.

22. How did you learn to knit?

My grandmother.

23. How old is your oldest UFO?

10 years!

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?

My favorite animal is the whale.

25. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas.

26. Is there anything that you collect?

Coffee mugs.

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?

None

28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on?

Stitch N' Bitch Nation

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com