Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Return of the Flower Basket Shawl

I did some work tonight on the Flower Basket Shawl. I just love Evelyn Clark's patterns. I hope she will put out a book soon. I didn't have a lot of time to knit tonight, so I was only able to do about 5 rows, but the good news is I think I figured out why I was having problems. I was just not paying attention to the yarn overs, I think I was trying to correct them thinking they were a mistake. So basically I wasn't paying attention to the pattern or what I was doing. Here is a picture of my progress so far -


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It is bigger than it looks as it tends to curl up on circular needles. I will probably make it larger than the pattern calls for it to be as I want it to be the size of a regular shawl. It's a lot of fun when you pay attention to what you are doing.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Clickbank Mall said…

    VITAMINS FOR CARPAL TUNNEL
    Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or CTS can result from long-term repetitive motion of the hands and wrist most commonly associated with computer use, though it often occurs unexplained with pregnancy. Vitamin B6 deficiency may encourage development of or aggravate the symptoms of CTS and often the symptoms of CTS are relieved by B6 supplementation in either a B-complex formula or in a multivitamin containing B6. At very high levels vitamin B6 can damage sensory nerves, leading to numbness in the hands and feet as well as difficulty walking. Any adult taking more than 100–200 mg of vitamin B6 per day for more than a few months should consult a doctor.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com