Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Catching Up on Old Projects

I now have 3 sweaters I am working on. I have made a vow to work on each one a little every week. I am not going to post any pictures today, but I will as soon as I have made significant progress on any of them. I am going to have them done by October 1st, which shouldn't be too hard to do.

I needed something small that I can finish in a short period of time, so I started the Retro Rib Socks from Interweave Knits. I am knitting them in Lorna's Laces. The colorway is gorgeous, I will post a picture when I have finished one of the socks.

I am going out of town for Mother's Day down to Gig Harbor to see my mom. I will bring lots of my knitting with me and hope to have a nice relaxing weekend. We will be going out to lunch at Anthony's which is on the water right in the harbor. It should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com