Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Magic Loop Revisited

People have shown me how to do Magic Loop before. Molly showed me, Suzy showed me, but I never had a project in which to knit that method at the time. So when I would get home and try to do it, I was too much of a dumbass to figure it out. Finally tonight Jessica showed me how to knit the rest of the Retro Rib socks on a circular needle. I love it! No more DPNs for me, unless I really need them.

Some projects I will be starting very soon now that I know my friend Gina is having a boy are: A very cute sweater from a Bouton D'Or book and some baby socks from an issue of Interweave Knits. I will keep you posted .

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    i almost always prefer to use the magic loop method to dpns too! dpns can flop about too much for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com