Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Getting It Right

My last post regarding Ene's Scarf said that I cast on all 375 stitches. Apparently I did not cast on all 375 stitches and found out about it after I tried to knit the first row. I was so depressed!!!!! I don't know why lace is so difficult for me, Ugh! But tonight I recast on all 375 stitches (I hope). Tomorrow I will attempt the first row again.

I have been working on the Retro Rib Sock in the mean time and I am almost done with the first one. I will post a picture soon when it is finished.

I am joining in on the knitting book frenzy and I am joining Crafters Choice. I can always use new knitting books. I learn something new from each one.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger ShelbyD said…

    Ugh, I hate casting on enormous numbers of stitches (more than, say, 40). Good luck with the next attempt!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com