Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Let it Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

I am ready for the snow and the holidays! I just love this time of year, unfortunately we don't get snow too often. That is probably why I like it, I'm sure if we got it every winter I would look at it as a royal inconvenience. I just want to curl up with my knitting, sip a cup of cocoa and watch it snow.

Sorry for the lack of knitting content lately, I have been too busy to blog. I am still working on the Irish Hiking Scarf, just have a little ways to go. I will post a picture when finished. I also started the Bobbi Bear for a friend of mine who just had a baby. I am using up the left overs from the Sable Sweater (which by the way would come in handy in the snow!)

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, I like a big family gathering. Lucky for me I don't have to travel this year. I plan to take it easy the rest of the weekend. Maybe do some Christmas Shopping. Hope you all have a nice holiday!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Marina said…

    You live in a lovely part of the country. I'll trade with you any time and you can have the "accumulating snow" that the weather folks are calling for.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com