Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Friday, October 21, 2005

Good Ridence to a Pain in the Keester

My car, which I've written about previously, has given me so much grief lately and is now not running is on its way to an auction this weekend. I am hoping to replace it next week. Nothing gets me stressed out as much as having car problems. I even had to miss the Seattle S N' B Wednesday because I couldn't get there! Now when a car gets in the way of my knitting it has to go.

I wish I could say that I have made a lot of progress on my knitting this past week, but I can't. I will try and post a picture of Eris tonight, although don't expect to see a big difference. I'm on vacation next week, so hopefully I can finish the collar then.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Pip and Tom said…

    Hey Wendy. Andy told me he picked up a message from you at the P&R on Wednesday. Sorry I wasn't here to pick it up when you called.

    *cheers* your car troubles are going to be ending!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com