Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Monday, September 19, 2005

My Car My Nemesis

I have been having a bad week, and it all has to do with my car. First, my brakes needed to be repaired. My first quote was over $400, but I found someone to do it for $300. My poor Secret Pal from Secret Pal 5 has not gotten her last package because I can't get to the post office to mail it. I finally got the brakes fixed and went to go to the post office last weekend. My car wouldn't start! I have been stressing out about things like how am I going to get to work? How am I going to get groceries? I am lost without a car because I live in the Suburbs and Scott works nights. Today I found out apparently you need to have gas in your car in order for it to start. Boy did I feel like a dope! On the other hand my gas gauge said I had a quarter of a tank left. Oh well, at least I didn't have it towed.

On the knitting front, I have been busy. I completed the felted bag and just need to put it in the washer to felt, the picture is below. I know Theresa is awaiting her bag. I have completed the Sable Sweater, but need to redo the neckline, so I will show a picture once that is done.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Pip and Tom said…

    I hope we get to see it before it gets sent!

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Tori said…

    Cars are such necessary evils aren't they? Hope yours is running and well now! My old car would give a warning ding (louldy) at 1/4-1/8 tank. My new one doesn't do that so I'm thinking one day I will run out of gas after being used to the dinging I used to complain about. :-)

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger erica said…

    Wendy, I'll let you know as soon as I receive your package. I hope your car problems are over. I've been waiting patiently. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com