Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Second Sleeve

The second sleeve of the Sable Sweater is almost done! I want to have this sweater done in time for the cold weather. It won't be too long.

Just to refresh your memory I am using an article off of Knitty.com (which is a take on Elizabeth Zimmerman's Sweater Pattern from Knitting Without Tears). I am using both sources to complete this sweater. It really is easy and I love knitting the front and back at the same time in the round as opposed to knitting each piece separately and then sewing them together.

I am worried about it not fitting as I thought I knew my measurements before I started this sweater, then I took them the other day and of course they are different. Oh well, it will fit me eventually as I keep losing weight on my diet.


Sable Sleeve Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com