Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Irish Hiking Scarf

Below is one of my WIPs of the week. This is the Irish Hiking Scarf I am making for my mother. I am suppose to have it done today, but as you can tell, I don't think I am going to make it. Last night as I was knitting, it seemed I did more frogging than actual knitting, I must have been tired.

I am knitting this out of Cascade 220 in a cranberry color. To see the details of the scarf better, click on the picture.


Irish Hiking Scarf Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Ruby Girl said…

    The scarf looks really nice. I found your blog through UKnations webring, I really enjoyed ready it and have gone back and read it from the beginning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com