Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Friday, October 21, 2005

Hobo Spider

So I came home last week to find one of these crawling up the wall near my couch. He eventually went behind the couch, which posed a problem as I knit on my couch. I went hours without sitting on the couch and then got up the nerve to move the back of it. I was glad I did as it was sitting right on the back. I got a broom and flicked it off the couch. It ended up on the broom, which was a good thing because I was then able to take it outside. I read an article at www.king5.com warning about the Hobo Spider. Apparently it is poisonous, although it doesn't sound deadly. But I think it can make you really sick.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger plasticdoc said…

    Hi:, Just came across your blog. Intersting post and good looking site. I'm definitely going to visit again! I recently set up a new website just about San Diego dentists There are a lot of interesting dental articles. We will also feature Tijuana dentists If you have the time, please stop by and let us know how we can improve the site. Bob

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com