Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Ta Da

I am finally finished with the first Retro Rib Sock! Now on to the second one. Hopefully it won't take as long as the first.

In other good news, my doctor called me this morning and I don't need to have surgery. That is a big relief, I wasn't looking forward to it. I am feeling better today thanks to medication, so I think I will be fine.

This week I will be working on a bag for a friend. I should have started it long ago, but now time is running out, so I need to get a move on it.





Finished Retro Rib Sock Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i like the colorway of your sock, and the sock itself looks rather nice too. i am glad you didn;t need surgery.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com