Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Knitting Adventure

Last night 3 Beagles and Pip and Tom kidnapped me and took me on a knitting adventure!





Here is Pip and Tom working on her beautiful cabled blanket for her son.




We ate dinner at Cafe Flora, yum!




3 Beagles is insane and working on Rogue with intarsia cales! Intarsia cables!!!!





It was a really fun night. I hope they will come and kidnap me again. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm glad I got to come along for the end of the kidnapping night. I had a good time. Although I had to rip out all that crochet... it was just too small. Oh well, it went quickly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com