Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Friday, June 16, 2006

First Handspun

Here is a look at my first handspun done at the Spin In at Weaving Works this evening! It is very slubby, but I'm sure I'll find something to knit with it. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but by the end of the evening I had it downpat, well sort of.


First Handspun Posted by Picasa

I'm calling it an early evening tonight as I have to be at the Mukilteo Ferry at 7 AM tomorrow. I am going on a photo shoot on Whidbey Island with a photography group. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    way to go on the spinning. sorry to have missed you at the spin in. maybe next month!

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Dan said…

    We will have to plan a guerilla spinning some weekend! Looking good and I'll see you tonight.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Dan said…

    We'll have to plan a guerilla spinning weekend soon! Looking good and I'll see you tonight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com