Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Spinning!

Look what I got yesterday! An Ashford Traditional and I'm sure that spinning will be my next obsession. It is a beautiful wheel, if only I knew how to use it. Denise from Olympia was kind enough to sell it to me for a good price. Thanks Denise! I see a spinning class in my near future.


Ashford Traditional Posted by Picasa

If you look close you can see my cat "Little Buddy" in the background. She is a holy terror, but not in a mean way, rather a destructive way. I've never had a cat who could destroy so many of my belongings. She is the daughter of my other cat Lucy, so we are committed to her. I have to "cat proof" things, but she is a sweety.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks awesome Wendy! Have you tried it yet?

    Pipandtom.com

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Yay spinning! I'm so glad that worked out. Molly and I are working on forming a spinning group to meet somewhere in Seattle. We'll keep you posted.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com