Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Monday, May 08, 2006

Ene's Scarf Revisited

I decided today that I need to take a break from my sock obsession for a while and finish up some old projects. One of the first on my list is Ene's Scarf from the book Scarf Style. It of course is a Nancy Bush design, which if you read this blog will know she is one of my favorite designers. In my memory, I was much further along on this project than I see today that I am. Another good reason to start work on it again. The color in this photo is off, but the batteries in my camera were about to die, so I couldn't take another one.


Ene's Scarf Posted by Picasa

This weekend was pretty quiet. Saturday I tried to make a trip to Tricoter to check out their Socks that Rock yarn. After making the trip down to Seattle, the Montlake Bridge was closed for opening day of boating season, so I had to abandon that plan and went to another local Shop and bought some Lorna's Laces in a solid Periwinkle color, so the trip was not wasted.

I spent Sunday morning studying for an insurance exam I will be taking in June. If you ever have insomnia, pick up one of the CPCU course books and they will be guaranteed to put you to sleep. I love my job, but studying insurance isn't the most exciting thing in the world. Sunday evenings we spend with Scott's mom, so tonight I made a spaghetti dinner and we watched a movie on tv. All in all, a very nice weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com