Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

First Mitten Finished!

I finished the first Flap-Top Mitten from Handknit Holidays. After some confusion regarding the instructions for knitting the flap, I finished the mitten with no problems. I'm on to the second one.


Flap-Top Mitten Posted by Picasa

Remember the Madder Ribbed Socks? I was working on them prior to the Knitting Olympics. I picked them up again this week. The first sock is finished and I am working on the second one. I have been a little under the weather, so I haven't done my usual amount of knitting, but hope to get back to it real soon. I just love knitting socks, and I love the book Knitting Vintage Socks. My goal is to knit each one in the book.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger JulieLoves2Knit said…

    I've done a bunch of these mittens - they are really fun. Just finished a pair last night and blogger wouldn't post the pic - but will post it later!
    Have fun with the 2nd one - it does get easier!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com