Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Vacation Knitting

I'm on vacation this week and I have been doing a lot of knitting. I finished another Ballband Dishcloth and I started a sock using Socks that Rock Fairgrounds. Today I have finished up the heel on the first sock. Despite the fact that my boyfriend has left me, I am enjoying this vacation. It is nice to spend the time the way that I want to and not how someone else wants me to.


Finished Heel Posted by Picasa

The key to not getting depressed after a break up is to keep yourself really busy, which I have. Thank goodness for my knitting groups! I don't have a lot of time to wallow in self pitty.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Ruby Girl said…

    Great to hear you are coming through so far OK. The socks are coming along nicely too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com