Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Face Lift

If you read my blog you will notice that it is under construction. Thanks to Jessica I have a new banner! I owe her some sock yarn.

I have a couple of birthday presents that will need to be finished in the next couple of weeks, so that is what I will be focused on. Then it will be back to my many projects underway. I also have the felted bag for my friend Theresa! So much to do, so little time. Hopefully on my weeks vacation I will get those projects finished.

I hope everyone had a great 4th. My dog Mckenzie was a nervous wreck over the holiday. It sounded like we were under heavy attack here in Lynnwood, as fireworks are still legal. He is doing much better today now that all the noise has stopped.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Wendy!
    Updates to your blog are great! Hope you enjoyed your 4th. I have a work thing tonight, so I won't be at Essential, but hope to see you next week. Have a good one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com