Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A journal of my knitting projects and experiences.

Google
 
Web knittingcircle.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Knitting Tension

A great way to relieve tension in your neck and shoulders after knitting for a long period of time is to get one of these:














I bought a couple of videos to go along with it and it is very relaxing and stretches your muscles out. The nice thing about the ball is that I can actually do the excercises, unlike the Pilates video I bought.

As far as knitting is concerned, I am finishing up some old projects I started last year. I will post picks when they are done.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I have one of those, too! I especially love it when the back is tight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knit Alongs

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meta Web Search: Your Engine for Top Search Results

Subscribe with Bloglines


Image hosted by Photobucket.com